Boone is our fastest, smoothest, lightest Cross bike ever, with competition-crushing race geometry and our exclusive course-smoothing IsoSpeed technology.
- Smooth and balanced- Front and Rear IsoSpeed make easy work of the roughest courses. These innovative decouplers reduce jarring impacts so you ride stronger, longer
- OCLV Carbon technology- Ultra lightweight Trek OCLV Carbon with built-in Carbon Armor protection flies over the roughest courses and lives to race another day.
- Pure race geometry- We’ve redefined our race geometry with expert input from our pro riders, for a powerful, fast, smooth ride that dominates on any terrain.
- Ultimate stopping power- Flat mount disc brakes with 12mm thru-axles provide superior braking and handling on the most demanding courses
King of the cross frontier. Crockett is more than just a cross bike. It's the ideal companion for your daily commute, the ultimate CX machine for your local race series, and a trusty steed for all your gravel adventures.
- Cross race pedigree- First and foremost a cross bike, Crockett comes stock with a spec worthy of the best athletes, including a race-ready 1x11 drivetrain and a full IsoSpeed cross fork.
- Willing to wander- Head straight from the podium to the road less traveled. Crockett's generous tire clearance means it's just as at home on a lengthy gravel adventure as it is on the cross course.
- Rule the urban jungle- Hidden fender mounts and wider tires add another layer of versatility to Crockett, making it the perfect companion for even the harshest commutes. Potholes don't stand a chance.
- Invisible Weld Technology- If it looks like carbon and acts like carbon, it must be carbon--right? Wrong. Crockett has all the looks and handling of a carbon bike at an alloy pricepoint.