Madone is in a class of its own. It’s fast, light, smooth, and designed to give you every advantage in speed and handling. Of the world’s most sophisticated road bikes, only Madone delivers the triple threat of advanced aerodynamics, superior ride quality, and unprecedented integration.
- The bike of the World Champion- Trek-Segafredo’s Mads Pedersen piloted the ultimate race bike to a stunning win at the 2019 UCI Road World Championships. “Best in the world” has a nice ring to it, eh, Mads?
- Advanced aerodynamics- In both real-world conditions and in the wind tunnel, Madone’s exclusive Kammtail Virtual Foil tube shape ranks among world’s most aerodynamic ever.
- Superior ride quality- The fully integrated Madone IsoSpeed decoupler soaks up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger longer.
- Unprecedented integration- Every element of Madone serves the ultimate goal of unprecedented integration to make Madone the fastest, most advanced option on the road
- Ultra-lightweight OCLV Carbon- Nobody does carbon better than Trek. Only through our OCLV process can we create a lightweight race bike with superior handling characteristics and advanced aerodynamic performance.
- Lifetime warranty- It wouldn’t be the ultimate race bike without an ultimate warranty. Madone is backed by a lifetime warranty. Ride with confidence.
Every detail of the Émonda line, from frame design to each component choice on every model, serves the same audacious goal: to create the lightest line of production road bikes ever offered.
- Light and fast- Every Émonda is designed to be the lightest and best-riding bike in its class.
- Three lightweight options- Émonda is available in three lightweight frame options. Émonda SLR is built with our lightest 700 Series OCLV Carbon, Émonda SL is built with 500 Series OCLV Carbon, and Émonda ALR is built with 300 Series Alpha Aluminum.
- Balance and handling- What’s a light bike if it doesn’t handle well? Émonda separates itself from the pack with exceptional ride characteristics. Its custom Ride Tuned frame is light on the climbs and balanced in corners and on descents.
- Rim and disc brake options- Émonda is available with your choice of lightweight rim brakes or disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and control.
- More choice for all genders- Trek is introducing new bikes to give better fits and more options to female and male riders alike. We’re now offering smaller sizes and more colorways on every single 2020 Émonda. There is no specific women’s offering for these bikes. They’re all women’s bikes. They’re all men’s bikes.
- Lifetime warranty- Every model in the Émonda lineup is backed by the industry’s best warranty.