- 780mm wide high strength shot peened 7-series aluminum - Hard anodized finish with laser etched positioning grid for easy set up
A slightly modified profile gives the RaceFace Aeffect R handlebar the extra boost you’re looking for at high speeds. Built for tearing down your favorite trail...fast. Generous 780mm width to give you the stance and control you need. This is a no-nonsense, set-and-forget bar that is equally at home on your trail bike as it is on an enduro machine. Take your bike to the Rally level without breaking the bank. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 9°
$69.99 - $79.99
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
When designing the all-new Ridgeline aluminum trail handlebar, our goal was to create the perfect trail bar that disappears beneath you while encouraging you to chase adventure and seek out new experiences wherever possible. We precisely targeted lower rise options at 15mm and 25mm with a stable width of 800mm for a more efficient and aggressive position on the bike. To do this, we took an oversized 35mm bore platform and dispersed the load over an 800mm width. It was critical for us to keep the weight down without sacrificing strength. This is where our unique proprietary Gradient Butting Technology shines, allowing us to remove excess material in areas of less stress and fatigue that can cause the stiff feeling commonly felt with other 35mm handlebars on the market. We can then add material to areas of greater stress and fatigue to increase the long-term strength and durability. This gives you, the rider, more confidence to chase new experiences and forget about the gear beneath you. Our goal is for you to become one with the bike and never let up on chasing your new adventure! - Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar - Designed for Enduro / All Mountain / Trail - Incredibly detailed two-tone bead blasted and polished ano finish - Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology - 800mm wide - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - Flex and deflection characteristics designed to match the Skyline handlebar - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - Black ano finish with colored graphics - Weight: 303 grams
DEITY's expanded aluminum handlebar line now includes the SKYLINE 787 All MTN / Enduro / Trail handlebar. We've taken all of our experience in developing the strongest handlebars and implemented a featherweight version to bring DEITY to the top of the mountain! Utilizing our trade-secret Gradient Butting Technology, while investing the time and cost to properly heat-treat each handlebar model individually, we are able to deliver the lightest premium DEITY aluminum handlebar in the line. Most manufacturers don't take the time or absorb the cost to heat treat a single production handlebar model separately from other models. Nevertheless, the resulting 20% increase in strength in all of our aluminum handlebars is just one of the many reasons we go the extra mile at any cost to allow you to climb – descend – repeat! - The DEITY All MTN / Enduro / Trail handlebar - 787mm wide - The SKYLINE handlebar is our lightest aluminum bar - Ultra-sleek two-tone bead blasted and polished ano finish for incredible detailing and durability - Custom Gradient Butted 7075 T73 aluminum - Featuring a 31.8mm bore for lightweight performance and strength - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - 9 degree bend / backsweep by 5 degree upsweep - Black ano finish with color graphics - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner Sizes: - 15mm (290gm) - 25mm (296gm)
DEITY's all-new Topside aluminum handlebar utilizes the unique properties of 2014 grade T73 aluminum coupled with DEITY's proprietary Gradient Butting Technology. This high-performance mountain bike handlebar not only looks amazing, but outperforms many of the most expensive bars on the market in both feel and strength. Designed with DEITY's classic 9-degree backsweep and 5-degree upsweep, the Topside handlebar delivers a 35mm center bore with a wide 800mm stance and 25mm rise for the perfect balance between rider set up and rider experience. - Oversized 35mm Bore Aluminum Handlebar - Affordable option to upgrade your OEM handlebar - Designed for DH / Enduro / All Mountain - Bead Blast finish with contrast graphics to match the latest gear - Custom butted 2014 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology - 800mm wide - 25mm Rise - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - Black ano finish with colored graphics - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - Weight: 350 grams
Chromag's original all-of-the-above riding style handlebar, the Fubars OSX is made with premium 7000 series alloy. Weighing in at a race-light 310 grams, it features a low profile rise, and dialed 5° upsweep, 8° backsweep orientation.
Bontrager's aluminum Riser Handlebar is a solid replacement for your stock bar. The 25mm rise gets you upright, great for cruising around the city or for control while descending. The 6-degree bend is ergonomically perfect for your wrists, too.
The No.9 35.0 Mountain Carbon Handlebar is designed and built for the most extreme trail and all-mountain riding. The oversized stem clamp adds to front-end stiffness for precise input, while the carbon construction provides vibration damping in a lightweight and durable package. - Unidirectional carbon fiber construction - 35mm stem clamp - 8 degrees of backsweep with 5 degrees of upsweep - Trimmable ends, made easy with graphic markings - Rated to ASTM Condition 4 for extreme off-road riding
Occupying a class all its own, our Winston Handlebar is a performance carbon mustache bar loaded with versatility and flare. Featuring a 25mm rise and 73-degree backsweep, it offers compatibility with road, mountain, and bar-end controls. Pretty enough to punch up commuter rigs and sport touring bikes alike, it's built tough to handle everything from rough, off-road conditions to long rides in the country. Comfortable in both the drop and riser positions, the unique and multi-functional Winston is sure to inspire upgrades and eye-catching custom builds. - Compatible with road, mountain, and bar-end controls - Tested to ASTM 3 - 90mm clamping area to fit Salsa Anything Cradle - Can be ridden in up or down position - Unidirectional carbon fiber construction - Weight: 250g
$13.99 - $15.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Chrome finish - Made in the USA - Weight: 726g - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2mm
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Made in the USA - Chrome finish - Weight: 526g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials, and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the 7050 Descendant riser bar. It’s stiff, tough, dependable, and gives you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Made with tough 7050 alloy - Descendant geometry from TruVativ's best enduro rider’s input - Backsweep: 7° - Upsweep: 5°
You say you want a wide, stiff, strong, championship-winning design? Here you go. The new Descendant DH bar borrows from a rich championship-winning heritage, and adapts it to today’s aggressive courses and riders. Descendant DH bars are the command center of cornering control. - Material: Al-7050 - Width: 800mm - Backsweep: 9-degrees - Rise: 25mm - Upsweep: 5-degrees - Colors: Black
TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Riserbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum to take gravity-fueled abuse like a champ. This 730mm-wide bar gives you awesome leverage to muscle your rig and the rise gives you an upright position for greater control in nasty rock gardens as well as increased confidence on steep descents.
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Riderbar is crafted from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 680mm wide, it gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
Wide, smart and strong, Thomson's Aluminum Handlebars love ripping trails as much as you. With a low rise and proper sweep, you get plenty of stability and control on even the sketchiest terrain. They're made of tough 7050 aluminum and hydraulically press formed for consistent thickness and tolerance, especially in tapered sections of the bar, which means you get exceptional quality and strength. With a 90mm middle section on the downhill bars, using a wide-set, direct-mount stem is no problem. On top of all that, these lightweight bars have the beautiful, subtle, all-black Thomson look.
Thomson's Trail bar is 750mm wide with 20mm of rise. The clamping area is 50mm wide, allowing a different bend profile for a more compliant ride. The Trail bar is designed to give you a lightweight aluminum all-around bar no matter your riding style. - Backsweep: 8° - Upsweep: 5° - Material: Aluminum
The Cheater Bar is built from triple butted 4130 CroMoly steel and is tough enough to handle all of the abuse you will inflict upon it on the trail. Surly made two versions: a clear coated raw steel version and a black ED coated version. Both are CroMoly steel. - Material: Cromoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 780mm - Rise: 0mm - Sweep Angle: 11 degrees - Color: Clear Coat Silver and E.D. coated Black - Weight: 400g
The Terminal Bar blends cruiser-style comfort with off-road touring performance. Able to run with a 40mm drop or rise, its swept-back design makes it great for long rides on rough, technical terrain. - 22.2mm diameter grip area; good to go for MTB shifters, brake levers, and grips - 34 degree backsweep with a 40mm + / - rise
- Lightweight 780mm wide handlebar for Trail or All Mountain riding - Big and burly 35mm barclamp - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g - Diameter (mm): 35 - Rise (mm): 25 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Freeride handlebar, developed with Darren “Bearclaw” Berrecloth - Unprecedented stiffness and durability at an exceptionally low weight. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 747mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR - MATERIAL: MGR 2 series alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ±350 (30mm) / ±390 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 777 (Adjustable to 747) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
- Unique multi-use bar with excellent ergonomics - Shot peened 6061 aluminium - 2" forward bend from clamp area negates the need to change stems to make up for the grip area sweep. - 1.5" rise for ideal positioning - Bars can be flipped for another take on moustache bars
Page 1 of 3 Next page